I don't teach about horses, the horses do the teaching...if only we would listen to them.

I don't teach about horses, the horses do the teaching...if only we would listen to them.
Donna DeNoble

Monday, February 18, 2008

Horse Whispers Network

Sorry I have been away for awhile! I have been putting my energies into a new social networking site called Horse Whispers. It is a by-invitation only site like Facebook or My Space. So far there are 34 members from Washington State, Pennsylvania and Florida. The way it works is that friends invite friends. The site has blogs, a forum, questions and answers, videos, how-to information and the social aspect. It has been on-line for two weeks. The traffic was heavy until a few days ago when it slacked off. I am not sure what happened. I suppose without so many people on it, it only takes two weeks to see everything, and unless something changes daily, the novelty wears off. I am willing to give administrative privileges to another who wants to take the reins and make the site hop--if sites can hop.

Any suggestions from experienced social network users? e-mail to cadencecenter@hotmail.com or comment here. If you want to join the network, send an e-mail as well. Since I am new at this tech stuff, I can use all the advice I can get.

No comments: